Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This article must not have been published or is currently under consideration for publication in another journal, if it was under process please explain the reasons. In addition, please explain the novelty, usibility, and interesting of the article to editors.
- Research articles that are part of the thesis for graduation must have a certificate and signature from an advisor. it must be uploaded with the article submission in file type "Other".
- Complte the submiossion form and upload scaned document in "Other" file type. It is noted that the authors' name must be ordered like as article.
- The manuscript must be in word for window and submitted via website:https://ph01.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/lej/about/submissions. Moreover, the document must be written in A4 Layout and no more than 14 pages by following the journal's article writing instructions.
- After submission was completed, editors will check all requirements and send the article to peer-review process. It must be reviewed by at least 3 expertises, after that, editorial borad will contact to corresponding author to revise the manuscript with the comments.
- We are strongly recommand to leave the fullname and mobile number or any concern message in the "Comment for Editor". If there are concerns in that comment, we will contact to you as soon as posible. By the way, please re-check that all context have been saved properly.
- According to online journal process, all communication between publisher and authors are electronic mail, please make sure that corresponding email is alway active. If you have not received any email(some time there are in the spam/junk mail) from us, please contact to email@example.com
Research Article means an article that is a document that has a form of research according to academic principles, for example, there is a hypothesis or a clearly identify a problem reasonably . In addition, It must clearly state objectives, systematic research, collect data for consideration, analysis, interpretation and conclusion of research that can provide answers to certain objectives or principles that will lead to academic advancement or Applying that academic
Academic Article means an article written in the manner of analyzing, criticizing or proposing new ideas from an academic basis that has been compiled from the academic work of one's own or that of others, or an academic article written.
The published articles are copyright of the Faculty of Engineering, King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang.
The statements contained in each article in this academic journal are the personal opinions of each author and are not related to King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang and other faculty members in the institute.
Responsibility for all elements of each article belongs to each author, If there are any mistake, each author is solely responsible for his own articles.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.