Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
- All research articles and review articles have been considered by peer reviews from both internal and external university. - Articles, text, figures and tables published in journal have been approved by authors. The editorial board members will not be held legally responsible should there be any claim for compensation.
- Please notify the editorial board members if the articles are not original work, plagiarized, and has been publish or being considered elsewhere.