Information For Authors
Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
Preparation of the article
- The manuscript can be in both Thai and English in the following order: title, authors, abstract in Thai and English, keywords, introduction, materials and methods, results, discussion and conclusion, acknowledgements and references.
- Paper size at A4 (8.5x11 inch) and margins are to be set at 1 inch (2.54 cm on all sides) in one column.
- The text both Thai and English using TH Niramit font; title uses a 16-point in bold, author uses a 14-point in regular, headings use 14-point in bold, sub-headings use 14-point in bold, abstract and text use 14-point in regular and footnotes use 12-point in regular. The text is Thai distributed.
- The manuscripts should be limited to 15 pages inclusive of tables and figures and inserted page numbers in the top right of the paper.
- The list of references must be in Thai and then in English following the style of APA (American Psychological Association). The references should be cited in the text by number [1,2,3] and put in the reference lists.