Main Article Content
- Privacy Compliance System by Design Platforms: A Case of Privacy Concerns for Thai Teenagers (pp. 1-13)
- The Application of a Face Recognition System for the Criminal Database (pp. 14-21)
- The Development of Classroom Attendance System (pp. 22-34)
- Application of Geo-Informatics for Survey the Ephiphytic Plants in Tat Sung Waterfall Forest Park, Kalasin Province (pp. 35-50)
- Application of Geo-Informatics for Survey the GUTTIFERAE Family Plants in Khok Phak Kut and Pong Daeng National Forest, Maha Sarakham Province (pp. 51-62)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
All authors need to complete copyright transfer to Journal of Applied Informatics and Technology prior to publication. For more details click this link: https://ph01.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/jait/copyrightlicense