Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it being under consideration by another journal (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or PDF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The manuscript must be typed on plain white paper of the A4 size, with one inch margins on all sides. The font used throughout must be TH Saraban New and the line single-spaced. The article is preferably no more than 10 pages long.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Provide the names and contact information of three preferred reviewers (optional)
Articles submitted for publication in the KKU Science Journal must not copy other articles already published. They have not been published elsewhere. The copyright of the original article published in the KKU Science Journal will be owned by the Faculty of Science, Khon Kaen University. Reprint in part or in full is not permitted unless properly cited. The authors bear the sole responsibility of the content of the manuscript that appears in the KKU science journal, excluding errors caused by the process of printing.