Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript must have not been published previously by any journal.
- The manuscript must not being considered for publication by any journal.
- The manuscript must present original work synthesized by its authors. It must not contain work and/or words of others without permissions or proper citations.
- The format of the manuscript must conform to the format of PKRU SciTech Journal.
- Research using animal or human must indicate information of ethics approval (certificate) in research method section.
- In the manuscript assessment process, there are four levels of revision, i.e., (i) no revision, (ii) minor revision, (iii) moderate revision, and (iv) major revision, and four decision types, i.e., (i) should be published without revision, (ii) should be published with revision, (iii) should be rewritten before being published, and (iv) should not be published. Only the manuscripts that are judged as “should be published without revision” or “should be published with revision” will be accepted.
- When authors receive manuscript assessment results and comments made by reviewers, the authors must revise the manuscript accordingly and send the revision along with a reply letter (if any) to Editor. The revision will be rechecked by Editor.
- Editor will send a draft version of the journal to authors to proofread before publication.
- Publication fee of this journal is 3,500 Thai bath (THB). The fee will be paid in 2 processes. The first process is 2,500 THB after the manuscript is qualified by the editorial board. The second process is 1,000 THB after the manuscript is evaluated by three reviewers and accepted for publication in PKRU SciTech Journal. (Note: publication fee will not be returned in any case)
- In case the author withdraws the manuscript during submission process, the author is willing to pay 3,000 Thai bath to the journal.
- The original content that appears in this journal is the responsibility of the author excluding any typographical errors.
- The copyright of manuscripts that published in PKRU SciTech Journal is owned by PKRU SciTech Journal.