Duties of Authors
1. Authors must format their manuscript according to the journal guideline.
2. Authors must ensure that their manuscript presents findings obtained actually from their own research.
3. Authors must ensure that the study is approved by an authorized organization, if it involves human subjects and/or animals.
4. Authors must ensure that the manuscript has not been published previously in any form.
5. Individuals listed as authors must have contributed substantially to the research.
Duties of Editors
1. Editors must consider whether submitted manuscripts match with the scope and objectives of the journal.
2. Editors must evaluate submitted manuscripts exclusively on the basis of their academic merit without any personal opinion and bias.
3. During the manuscript evaluation process, editors must not disclose information of authors and reviewers.
4. Editors must check the quality of submitted manuscripts during the evaluation process and before publication.
5. Editors must have no conflicts of interest with authors or submitted manuscripts.
Duties of Reviewers
1. Reviewers must evaluate submitted manuscripts exclusively on the basis of their academic merit without any personal opinion and bias.
2. Reviewers must inform the editors immediately when plagiarism is found.
3. Reviewers must decline to review manuscripts and inform the editors immediately when the reviewers have found that they have conflicts of interest with the manuscripts.
4. Reviewers must finish reviewing manuscripts within a predetermined time frame.