Main Article Content
The aim of this research is to 1) Development of 2D animation cartoon “The Rage”. 2) Study the perception of the samples after watching 2D animation cartoon “The Rage”. 3) Survey the satisfaction of the sample after watching 2D animation cartoon “The Rage”. The sample consisted of 90 students from the sample using the probability sampling method (Cluster sampling) in high school grade 7, the first semester of academic year 2019, Boonwattana School. The 2D animation cartoon has developed based on principles of media production include 1) Pre-production 2) Production 3) Post-production (3P). The research found that 1) Quality of 2D animation cartoon overall at the average was 4.03, quality is good. 2) Perception of the sample from watching 2D animation cartoon overall of perception was 93.34 percent, the perception at the highest level. 3) Satisfaction of the sample from watching 2D animation cartoon overall satisfied at the average was 4.41, satisfaction was at a high level.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
• สมัย ศิริทองถาวร. (2561). จิตแพทย์ห่วงเด็กไทย ชอบใช้ความรุนแรงแกล้งกัน. สืบค้น 15 มกราคม 2562, สืบค้นจาก https://dmh.go.th/news-dmh/view.asp?id=28282
• Chaysuwan, A. (2018). Development of 2D animation film on energy conservation through the internet. Valaya Alongkor Review (Humanities and Social Science), 8(3), 59–70.
• Jairak, K. (2020). The creation of animation to reflect culture issue of green purchasing. Journal of Fine Arts, 11(1), 185–214.
• Janchalong, C. (2018). Development of 2D animation cartoon for forests through computer networking. Valaya Alongkorn Review (Humanities and Social Science), 8(2), 93–103.
• Janchalong, C., & Chaysuwan, A. (2016). Cartoon animation third season with the subject of global. VRU Research and Development Journal Science and Technology, 11(2), 111–119.
• Mongkhonsin, K., Suyanang, T., Phakanon, N., Tirakoat, S., & Hiruncharoenvate, C. (2018). Exposure behaviors and factors affecting animation cartoon of youth. Journal of Applied Informatics and Technology, 1(2), 82-92.
• Munday, R. (2017). Seoro Oh’s 4-minute graduation film afternoon class takes a simple concept and inventively transforms it into ahugely relatable and entertaining short. Retrieved 17 May 2020, Retrieved from https://www.shortoftheweek.com/2017/05/02/afternoon-class/
• Salla, O. (2017). Mastering the elements – Basics of 2D effect animation. Bachelor of Business Administration, Kajaanin ammattikorkeakoulu: Kajaani University of Applied Sciences.