Registration Guideline (New Author)
You can submit your manuscript as a single PDF file to be used in the refereeing and revision processes. After your paper was accepted, we will request the supplemenatry file metadata including:
1. (Article Text): Camera Ready (LaTeX (.tex) or Microsoft Word (.docx) )
2. (Article Text): Camera Ready (pdf)
3. (Copyright Form): ECTI-CIT Copyright Form (pdf)
4. (Images): Camera Ready's Image Resources (EPS or JPEG format)
5. (Authors Biography): Authors' Biography
6. (Authors Biography): Authors' picture (EPS or JPEG format)
7. (Reference): Reference in your paper (Microsoft Word (.docx))
Please compress all necessary supplementary files into a Zip file.
In your manuscript, one author has been designated as the corresponding author with contact details:
• E-mail address
Further considerations before your submission:
• Manuscript has been 'spell checked' and 'grammar checked'
• All references quoted in the Reference Section are cited in the body of the manuscript
• Permission for use of copyrighted materials from other sources must be declared
Authors are expected to consider carefully the list and order of authors before submitting their manuscript. The submitter (corresponding author) is obligated to provide the definitive list of authors at the time of the original submission. Any addition, deletion or rearrangement of author names in the authorship list can be made only before the manuscript has been accepted.
Changes will be permitted only in exceptional circumstances. To request such a change, the journal editor must receive the following:
1. The reason for the change, which must be explained in pedantic detail, from the corresponding author.
2. Written confirmation (e-mail, letter) from all authors affirming that they agree with the changes. In the case of addition or removal of authors, confirmation from the author(s) being added or removed is still required.
Author Correction Guideline (Revision)