Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission files consist of cover letter and manuscripts in PDF file format.
- The manuscript length must be at least 8 pages and no longer than 12 pages with two (2) columns.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed, which means that throughout the review process, the identities of both the reviewer and the author are concealed from each other including in an acknowledgement section.
- Please *** suggest 3 reviewers *** with full name & email in "COMMENTS FOR THE EDITOR". Those suggested reviewers may or maynot review your article depending on the editorial team.