About the Journal
Focus and Scope:
ECTI Transactions on Computer and Information Technology (ECTI-CIT) is published by the Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Computer, Telecommunications and Information Technology (ECTI) Association which is a professional society aims to promote the communication between electrical engineers, computer scientists, and IT professionals. Contributed papers must be original that advance the state-of-the-art and applications of Computer and Information Technology. Both theoretical contributions (including new techniques, concepts, and analyses) and practical contributions (including system experiments and prototypes, and new applications) are encouraged. The submitted manuscript must have not been copyrighted, published, or submitted or accepted for publication elsewhere. The manuscript text should not contain any commercial references, such as company names, university names, trademarks, commercial acronyms, or part numbers.
- DOI prefix for the ECTI Transactions is: 10.37936/ (https://doi.org/)
Peer Review Process:
ECTI Transactions on Computer and Information Technology (ECTI-CIT) was published by the ECTI Association. The journal was committed to provide academic and research works in Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Computer, Telecommunications, and Information Technology.
- All submissions will be pre-screening for evaluating scope, format, academic value, and plagiarism.
- The journal uses double-blind peer review and TURN-IT-IN software for similarity checks.
Steps in the process are as follows:
- Invited Article (only for an invitation provided by editors)
- Review Article
- Research Article
- Algorithm and Complexity (Alg): including Analysis and Design of Algorithms, Theory of Computation, Computational Complexity, Logic in Computer Science, Error-Correcting Codes, Randomness in Computation, Quantum Computation
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI): including Computational Intelligence, Pattern Recognition, Bio and Medical Informatics, Data Mining, and Knowledge Discovery, Natural language processing
- Computer Architecture and Systems (CS): including Architectures and design methods, Accelerators in heterogeneous architectures, Multi-core architectures, Programming models, Operating systems, Adaptive system architectures, Energy awareness, Performance modeling and engineering, Security & Cryptography
- Computer Networks and Distributed Computing (CN): including Computer network, Data communication, Wireless Communication, Architectures and designs of Fog and Edge computing, Energy-awareness AI for 5G sensor networks
- Computer Vision and Digital Media (CV): including Computer Graphics, Digital Multimedia, Interactive design, Virtual reality, Image Processing, Human action recognition, Visual category recognition, Multimedia content analysis, image and video analysis, image and video search
- Data Science and IoT (DS): including Data Science, Data Management, Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Data Visualization, Internet of Things
- Software Systems (SS): including Software Processes, Software Solutions and Applications, Human, Social and Organizational Factors in Software Engineering
- Information Technology and Emerging Areas in CIT (IT): including Artificial Intelligence and Information Agents on the Internet, Artificial Life, Business Intelligence Systems, Cognitive Interfaces, Context-aware and Affective (Emotional) Computing, Intelligent Agents and Multi-Agent Systems, Intelligent User Interfaces, Intelligent Web Mining & Applications, Semantic Web
- In 2006 - 2020, ECTI Transactions on Computer and Information Technology (ECTI-CIT) was published bi-annually in every six months: May and November.
- In 2021, the journal changes its publication frequency to three (3) issues per year: April, August, and December.
- In 2022, the journal will be changing its publication frequency to four (4) issues per year: March, June, September, and December.
Open Access Policy:
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
- Creative Commons Copyright License
The journal allows readers to download and share all published articles as long as they properly cite such articles; however, they cannot change them or use them commercially. This is classified as CC BY-NC-ND for the creative commons license.
- Retention of Copyright and Publishing Rights
The journal allows the authors of the published articles to hold copyrights and publishing rights without restrictions.