Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- 1.This article has not been published previously in any other journal. Currently, it is not submitted to another journal for publication.
- 2.If this work involved the use of human or animal subjects, the approval from the ethic committee is required. Authors must state the approval code in the manuscript.
- 3.This manuscript conformed to the guidelines of the journal.
- 4.In this manuscript, all references cited in the text appear in the references section, and all items in this section should be cited in the text. References should be listed in order of citation in the text.
- 5.The submission file is in .doc, .docx or PDF file
Research articles must be report original research and previously unpublished work elsewhere.The articles would not normally exceed 20 pages of double-spaced A4 text, similarly all-inclusive. The number of references should not exceed 30.
Review articles would not normally exceed 30 pages of double-spaced A4 text, inclusive of tables, figures and references, with a maximum of 50 references.
Short Communications report of urgent matter or preliminary results of important research or pilot investigation. They would not normally exceed 8 pages of double-spaced A4 text, including not more than 2 tables and 2 figures and a maximum of 10 references.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.