Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- I promise this article belongs to me and co-authors as the name indicated in the article. In addition, this article has not been previously published on another journal. Furthermore, I will not submit this article on another journal within 60 days from the day of my submission on the JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING, RMUTT.
Files that must be submitted to the journal of engineering, RMUTT, rajamangala university of technology thanyaburi journal via online system 1. Word type article file 2. PDF type article file 3. Article submission
Documents can be downloaded from the link below
The manuscript, information, content, picture and so forth which were published on Journal of Engineering, RMUTT has been a copyright of this journal only. There is not allow anyone or any organize to duplicate all content or some document for unethical publication.