As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or PDF file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Please *** suggest 3 reviewers *** with full name & email in "COMMENTS FOR THE EDITOR". Those suggested reviewers may or maynot review your article depending on the editorial team.
- Submission of Regular Papers: November 1, 2020
- Notification of Acceptance: March 1, 2021
- Final Paper Submission: May 1, 2021
- Publication Date: May 2021
Lead Guest Editor:
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Phooi Yee Lau
Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman, Malaysia
Prof. Dr. Sungkwon Park
Hanyang University, Korea
Prof. Dr. Kosin Chamnongthai
King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi, Thon Buri (KMUTT)
Prof. Dr. Jing-Ming Guo
National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Somnuk Phon-Amnuaisuk
Universiti Teknologi Brunei, Brunei
Our Special Issue Merits:
Our Guest Editor consists of professionals in academia. We will select best papers from related reputable presentation and invite good papers from famous researchers of the world.