Announcement from Veridian E-Journal, Silpakorn University
1. To deterrent plagiarism, the Graduate School, Silpakorn University requires authors who submit manuscripts to the Veridian E-Journal present results of plagiarism check from Akarawisut program (https://plag.grad.chu.ac.th). The results have to be attached to manuscripts. They will be sent to reviewers for consideration. This has begun since April 2, 2018.
2. Submitted manuscripts have never be published anywhere. If manuscripts are accepted to public in the Veridian E-Journal, authors must commit for no publication elsewhere (Exceptionally, authors get documentary agreement from the Graduate School, Silpakorn University). Authors must accept any harmful consequences of their repeated publication.
3. Originality and plagiarism
Manuscripts submitted to the Veridian E-Journal must not been published previously and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Authors must avoid plagiarism. Plagiarism is the use or close imitation of the language and thoughts of another author and the representation of them as one’s own original work. Plagiarism is not limited to the text. Authors must not use any parts of a manuscript, including figures and tables, from another publication without permission. Authors also must not reuse their previously published work without specific address. This is considered self-plagiarism. Fabrication, manipulation, and falsification of data also must be prohibited and sanctioned in the Veridian E-Journal. Authors must respond to requests from the Editors of Veridian E-Jornal when original data and research notes need to be verified.
Check of Duplication/Plagiarism
The Veridian E-Journal checks duplication/plagiarism of submitted manuscripts by using ThaiJo system (ThaiJo system was produced by the Thai Citation Index or TCI). Manuscripts that have been submitted since July 1, 2019, must not exceed ten percent (10 %) of duplication.
Following up progression of the submitted manuscript
The author can find progression of his/her submitted manuscript by accessing to “the Progress Report System” at https://www.proceedings.su.ac.th/journal/tidtam.php
or calling our coordinators (+66)91-424-9362 / (+66)91-424-9363 during office time of time zone in Thailand.
If the submitted manuscript is in progress more than three months, the author has to urgently contact our coordinators by calling (+66)91-424-9362 / (+66)91-424-9363 during office time of time zone in Thailand. If the author does not do so, Veridian E-Journal will decline submission.
Processing of Manuscripts
1. Submitted manuscripts will be primarily considered by the Editors of Veridian E-Journal and decided whether to send to reviewers.
2. The selected manuscripts will be send to reviewers.