About the Journal
Focus and Scope
1. To promote and support academic and research publication of instructors, researchers, and academics in Science and Technology
2. To encourage students, instructors, and researchers to take awareness of e-Education for searching and research.
3. To be a source for studying and searching information and knowledge with massive open education
4. To be a channel of international and national publication and academic quality improvement of graduate students, instructors, researchers, and academics
5. To be a channel for responding Silpakorn University’s vision as “Silpakorn University is a leading Creative University.”
Peer Review Process
1. Submitted manuscripts will be considered by at least two reviewers as peer review.
2. After the Graduate School receives comments from two reviewers, it will inform the comments to authors via e-mail.
3. Authors must correct their manuscripts following reviewers’ comments, and sent the corrected manuscripts as .docx or .doc to the Graduate School.
4. After the Graduate School receives the corrected manuscripts, it will inform results of consideration (Accepted letters) to authors.
Frequencies for publication and submission of the Veridian E-Journal Science and Technology Silpakorn University ; 6 issues per year
|Number 1 January - February||Submission in
1 January - 31 May
|Number 2 March - April|
|Number 3 May - June|
|Number 4 July - August||Submission in
1 July - 30 November
|Number 5 September - October|
|Number 6 November - December|
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Satisfaction Assessment form for Veridian E-Journal
Sponsors & Sources of Support
Graduate School, Silpakorn University