Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). http://seags.ait.asia/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/SEAGS-Journal-Full-Paper-Template-V2023.pdf
- The manuscript has been prepared according to the standard Paper Template of the Journal and is in both Microsoft Word and PDF file formats. The maximum file size of the manuscript file is less than 10 MB (occasionally stretch to 15 MB) Template for Preparation of Full Paper. The authors are requested to avoid scanned Photos, Figures, Tables and other material to keep their file sizes low and for reasons of space. The text, figures and tables adhere to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author's Guideline.
- Please prepare the manuscript according to the journal full paper template.Template for Preparation of Full Paper
- Necessary permission from the copyright owner(s) have been obtained for the figures, tables, or text passages included the manuscript, that have already been published elsewhere.
- SEAGS-AGSSEA Journal will consider papers that contain materials previously published in conference proceedings only if the submitted paper contains at least 50% new materials, text, tables, and figures. The previously published conference paper must be cited in the submitted paper, and the author must provide a copy of the conference paper in question. It is the author’s responsibility to obtain permission to reuse tables, figures, and verbatim block quotes exceeding 250 words. 5. The submitted paper will be reviewed under the regular Journal review procedure.
- The Author hereby assigns to the Publisher the copyright to the Contribution named above whereby the Publisher shall have the exclusive right to publish the said Contribution in print and in electronic form and translations of it wholly or in part throughout the World during the full term of copyright including renewals and extensions and all subsidiary rights.
- The Author retains the right to republish the Contribution in any printed collection consisting solely of the Author’s own Works without charge and subject only to notifying the Publisher of the intent to do so and ensuring that the publication by the Publisher is properly credited and that the relevant copyright notice is repeated verbatim.
- The Author guarantees that the Contribution is original, has not been published previously, is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, and that any necessary permission to quote from another source has been obtained. (A copy of any such permission should be sent with this form).
- The author declares that any person named as co-author of the Contribution is aware of the fact and has agreed to be so named.
- The Author declared that, if the Consent to Publish form has been downloaded from the Publisher’s website or sent by e-mail, the form has not been changed in any way without the knowledge of the Publisher.